How to add multi window features in any android device
In the article I am writing about how to add multi windows like Samsung Android smartphone to any android smartphone (4.0.3 or above ). It’s support only rooted android device. I have seen this feature on Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 Android phone. it’s really amazing.
Rooted Android only. To get root your Android device visit our root directory.
Note: do it on your own risk. I am not responsible for any damage of your device. I have gotten the trick from xda-developer forum. I have done it myself on my Android 4.2.2 Jelly bean smartphone.
Recomended : This feature support most of the Android device above 4.0.3. But I recommend for batter performance.
Quad Core Processor.
1 GB RAM.
Adreno or Power VR GPU.
Process : You will need Internet connection and some data (max 2 MB )
- Download xposed installer framework from here
Download Install it on your phone. and open.
- Now Click on framework >> Install / Update. Now it will asked Superuser permission Click on grant. Reboot your phone.
- Now open the xposed installer again. Click on download it may take some time to open. Go to the end of list and Click on Xhalo floating windows.
- Download it and install.
- Now open Xhalo floating windows from application list.
- Click on Moveable & Resizing >> on it. Click on Resizing settings check box.
- Click on System UI Mods >>Click on two check box >> Long press notification Options. and Long press recent apps list.
- That’s it. Now reboot your phone.
Now open an application go to recent apps list. Long press on apps and Select open in halo.
To open recent apps list long press home button. I have tasted this process on my Android smartphone. So it’s 100% working.
I have gotten the trick from xda-developer forum. So I think it’s safe. But do it on your own risk. Follow all the process carefully. Thanks enjoy.