How to Backup and Restore Stuck ROM of any MTK Based Android Device
Today I am Writing about how to make a Flash able Backup of any MTK( Media Take ) Based Android SmartPhone or Tab.
You can Restore your ROM if any kind of damage happen or Your Phone has gone to Bricked.
- A Windows PC.
- Your Android Device (TAB or SmartPhone).
- Data cable of your Android Device.
- Necessary Software(MTK Droid Tools, Smart Phone Flash Tools( SP flash tools ) , ADB Driver, VCON Driver, BusyBox.apk installed on Phone)
At first Download the Necessary Tools And Application on your PC and Phone. You should Download Latest Version.
You have to download two file. First download the name Pcjar and extract it. You will get MTK Droid Tools, Smart Phone Flash Tools, VCON Driver in same folder. Download the ADB Driver from ADB home website.
At first Download Necessary Tools and Software and keep them in one folder. I shall explain the process in two part.
In the First we will make a Backup of Stuck ROM. And in the second Process I shall explain How to Recover Stuck ROM After Bricked a Android Device.
Backup and Restore Stuck ROM of any MTK Based Android
- Install BusyBox on your Phone from Google Play store. Wait for completely install. You should see Congratulation Massage after complete.
- Connect you Phone or TAB with PC Via Data Cable. (Make sure your USB debugging option is on.)
- Install ADB driver (you should see ok)
- Run MTK Droid tools. If you can do all process correctly, you should see details of your phone in MTK droid tools.
- You will see a yellow box in lower left side of MTK tools. Now Click on root and wait for complete the process. After complete you should see the yellow box change to Green box.
- Now Click on Root Backup Recovery tab. If you want to Backup user data (Installed Apps, cache etc ) then click the button on Backup user data and cache.
- Now Click on Backup and wait for complete.
Congratulation you have successfully completed backup stuck ROM of your Android device. Now you have to make a Flash able Backup from the backup file, You have created a moment ago. Once create a Flash able Backup you can install ROM from PC at any time.
Process to make Flash able Backup.
Click on To prepare Blocks For Flashtool in MTK droid tools.
- Now select the file md5 from Backup folder.
- It will take some time to complete.
- You have done all process. Now can Restore Stuck ROM After Bricked your phone or any kind of stuck ROM damage.
How to Flash Stock Rom using Smart Phone Flash Tool
Let’s discuss how to recover stuck ROM After any kind of damage like Bricked.
- Process to restore stuck ROM
- Connect your phone with PC Via Data Cable
- Install VCON Driver. You should see successfully installed. Keep the dialog box open and disconnect the phone again.
- Now install Smart Phone Flash Tools. ( SP flash tools)
- Click on scatter loader
- Now select the first scatter file (MT6577_Android_scatter_emmc.txt) and open it. All backup file will open in Smart Phone Flash Tools ( SP flash tools)
- Now Click on download
- At that time remove the battery from phone wait at least 10 second and insert the battery again.
- Connect you Phone with PC Via Data Cable.
- Now start the restore process. At first you will see a red progress bar. You will see a blue progress bar. After complete the process you will see a green cycle. It means the stuck ROM has successfully restored.
- Now disconnect the phone from PC and and Restart.
- Now your phone is ok.