Do you know How to Root Most of the MTK based Android 4.4.2 Kitkat Device or How to Root a android device with Kingroot apps. In the article I will Show the
Easiest way to ROOT MTK based Android Kitkat Device.
Easiest way to ROOT MediaTek based Android 4.4.2 Device.
Easiest way to ROOT MediaTek based Android 5.0.2 Device
Easiest way to ROOT China Brand Android Kitkat Device.
Easiest way to ROOT Android Kitkat Device Using Kingroot apps.
Actually it’s a one click root process. No need a Computer.
Supported Device : this process will be support to
- Root Symphony Xplorer H100
- Root Symphony Xplorer H20
- Root Symphony Xplorer H50
- Root Symphony Xplorer W69Q
- Root Symphony Xplorer V55
- Root Symphony Xplorer V70
- Root Symphony Xplorer W130
- Root Symphony Xplorer W160
- Root Symphony Xplorer W21(3G)
- Root Symphony Xplorer W67
- Root Symphony Xplorer W68Q
- Root Symphony Xplorer W75
- Root Walton Primo RM
- Root Walton Primo RH
- Root Walton Primo E4
- Root Walton Primo NX2
- Root Walton Primo D5
- Root Walton Primo F5
- Root Walton Primo GF3
- Root Walton Primo GM mini
- Root Walton Primo GH3
- Root Walton Primo C3 3G
- Root Walton Primo G5
- Root Walton Primo S3 mini
This is a easy Rooting guide to root Most of the Symphony Xplorer and Walton Primo smartphone.
Process: For this tricks you need download and install KingRoot.apk apps on your Android Phone. Download the apps from here
01) Open the KingRoot apps.
02) You should see your phone’s name and model number in the current Screen.
03) How click on root.
04) Now you should see a circle is moving.
05) Just Wait a Moment, Now you will see this screen if successfully root your phone.
06) Reboot the phone.
07) Now you should see the king user apps in the installed apps list.
08) Now your phone is rooted. Enjoy it.
Awareness : Always root process isn’t safe for your handset. It will Void you service Warranty. So will do your own risk.