In the article I am writing about the easiest way to save webpage as pdf in chrome Browser without any Plugin or Browser Extension. You can save directly a webpage as pdf in google chrome browser.
You may read also….
Advantage : You will get the advantage to save webpage as pdf in chrome.
- 1. Reduce page from file.
- 2. Sat up page as Portrait or Landscape mode.
- 3. Select paper size A4, Letter, Legal etc.
- 4. You can add margin in pdf file.
- 5. You can remove Header or background image.
Lets See the Easiest way to save webpage as pdf in chrome.
I have tasted the on Google chrome desktop Browser not on Smartphone or Tab
1. open the web page you want to save as pdf.
2. Click on Three dot on top-right corner in chrome Browser.
3. Click on Print or Directly Press Ctrl-p at a time from Keyboard.
4. Now a new window will be open with Print option. You will see you printer name here.
5. Now Click on Change.
6. Now you will see a new window. It says Select a destination.
7. Click on Save as PDF From here.
8. You should see a new window with Save as PDF option. You can customized you pdf file before save from here.
1. Reduce page from file.
2. Sat up page as Portrait or Landscape mode.
3. Select paper size A4, Letter, Legal etc.
4. You can add margin in pdf file.
5. You can remove Header or background image.
9. Now Click on Save and select a location to save pdf file.
Now you have completed all process to save a webpage as pdf file. You can save the file for future work. I think this is the easiest way to save any webpage as pdf file because you don’t need any other browser Extension. You also customize the pdf file during save process.