Tutorial on File Sharing Between Windows PC and Android Devices using WiFi. I will show you two Easy Method on File Sharing Between Windows PC and Android Devices using WiFi. No need any physical connection like data Cable. You can share all kind of file like music, video, photo, apps, Document’s etc via wireless Network. It’s also resalable and fast . The transfer rate will 5 to 20 MBPS (Depend on Device capacity and range).
First Method Using FTP apps
1. A Windows PC with WiFi Connection.
2. FTP apps like FileZilla, FlashFXP. ( I am Using FlashFXP registered version. )
3. A Android Smartphone with WiFi hotspots option.
4. ES File Manager File Explorer. ( Download ES File Manager from Play Store if not installed on phone.
Now go to your phone setting >> Wireless Setting >> Tethering & portable hotspots >> Configure WLAN horspot
At first we will Configure a portable WiFi hotspot Zone
Here I have Create A WiFi Hotspots Zone Named AndroidAP and it’s Security is open.
Now open ES File Manager Apps Go to homepage >>> Click on Remote Manager
Click on Turn on. Now you will get an FTP IP Number with port
Now We are trying to connect our PC with Created FTP address Using a FTP application Like FileZilla, FlashFXP etc.
Now open a FTP apps. I am using FlashFXP Registered Version.
Type the FTP IP in host box and Type port Number in Port box. Write anonymous in Username and kept blank in Password box. Click on connect.
Now you can Easily Transfer file between your Phone and PC.
Second Method Using File Sharing Apps
- Download ShareIT For Desktop Apps From Here.
- After Complete Download Install It on your PC.
- In The Same Way Download ShareIT On Your Smart Phone From Here. For Android Go to this Link Or Search in Play Store “com.lenovo.anyshare.gps”. For Windows Phone Go to the Link. For iPhone Go to The Link.
- Now Open Share IT Apps On your Phone and Click on Received.
- If your Phone Can’t Create a Hotspot Automatically then Simply Create a hotspot Manually.
- Now Right Click on File on Your Computer and select Share With Share It.
- Now you should See Your Android Devices Name in Share IT Screen. Click on it.
- In the Same Way you can send file from Phone to Computer….