Here I will try to explain How identify a fake or clone Samsung Galaxy phone, spot a clone Samsung Galaxy phone, Genuine vs Master Copy Samsung Galaxy S Devise, Avoid to Buy a Clone / Master Copy / Fake Samsung Galaxy S6 , S6 edge, S7 , S7 edge, S8 , S8 Plus, Samsung Note series Smartphone.
Now a days there is a lot of fake or clone Samsung Galaxy phone in smartphone market. Most of the clone Samsung Galaxy phone are master copy (Highly cloned) of original phone, it’s very similar to Original devise. So you can’t identify easily is it fake or genuine. As android OS is a open source software. So any one can customize it’s everything. For this reason It is hard to identify a clone Samsung Galaxy phone for everyone.
But Don’t worry I will try to show you, how to identify the device is original or fake. Simply follow the instructions Below.
How to spot a fake or clone or duplicate Samsung Galaxy phone
1. Checking the Build Quality: Most of the Premium range & Mid range Samsung phone made with premium material with perfect finishing. In a fake devise build quality must be different.
2. Check your phone’s specification working properly:
3. Check IMEI Number: IMEI Number is a unique number for every smartphone. So it is important that the device IMEI will be similar to Manufacture box IMEI number. To check IMEI Number of your device simply dial *#06#. In a original Galaxy phone’s IMEI Number will be similar to the Manufacture box IMEI number.
4. Samsung code test: In a Original Galaxy Phone you will get some Software and Hardware info by dialing some code from Dial Pad. Simply dial this code from dial pad.
*#1234# (View SW Version PDA, CSC, MODEM)
*#0*# (Samsung General Test Mode)
*#12580369# (Device SW & HW Info)
*#197328640# (Service Mode)
*#0228# (ADC Reading)
*#32489# (Ciphering Info)
*#232337# (Bluetooth Address)
*#232331# (Bluetooth Test Mode)
If you can’t see the code info on your device that means your device is fake. All those code should works on a original Samsung Galaxy phone.
5. Screen color and Brightness: Samsung Super AMOLED display have a deep vibrant color. Original Galaxy phone’s screen color will be more live then clone Galaxy phone and it’s glass also more clear then fake one. Original phone’s screen is brighter than fake Galaxy phone.
6. Space from Screen to edge: In a original Galaxy phone Screen to edge space is not more than 1/8 inch. But it may be long in fake Samsung smartphone.
7. Check flash light: Original Galaxy phone’s flash light brightness is enough for capture image in low light or dark environment. But in a clone Samsung smartphone flash light is not good. It doesn’t have enough brightness to capture clear image in low light.
8. Check camera: Original Galaxy phone can capture Full regulation clear and Sharp photo. In a fake or clone phone, camera regulation will be hi like original but it’s image quality will be poor.
9. Check Device Memory: Most of the Galaxy phone contains 8GB/16GB/32GB Device Memory. In original Galaxy phone have near 5.5GB/10.3GB/23GB free memory out of 8GB/16GB/32GB memory device. But in a fake or clone Samsung smartphone always contains less memory then original device.
Here my galaxy core prime shows 5.47 GB free memory out of 8 GB.
10. Check With Samsung Smart Switch : Download and install Samsung kies on your PC. To Download latest version of Smart switch go to Samsung website or click here Download Smart switch latest version. Actually it’s pc suite for Samsung smartphone. After installation open it. Now you will see a massage like this” Connect your phone “.
Now connect your phone via data cable to pc. Wait for a minute. If Smart switch identify your device that means your Samsung smartphone in genuine. If Smart switch couldn’t identify your device that means your device may be fake or clone Samsung smartphone.
In the article I have tried to make a public awareness about clone Samsung Galaxy phone.
In my next article I shall try to show how to identify fake or clone I phone.