How to root and install CWM recovery for Walton primo GH2, F2, F3i
In the article I am writing about how to root and install CWM recovery. CWM recovery is the easiest and trusted way to Backup and flash stock ROM with all user data. The most interesting things is you can easily do it without PC or any other applications. If anyone wants to use Custom ROM or want to customize their stock ROM without tension for Bricked. Then CWM recovery is wonderful solution for them. I am personally use it. I have already successfully installed CWM recovery on Symphony xplorer W68, W70, W71, W128, Walton primo f2 etc. It’s really amazing for Android user.
I shall write process in two parts. One in Root your Android device and the other is install CWM recovery for you android device.
Do it on your own risk. I don’t Responsible for any kind of damage of your device.
Process to root Walton primo GH2 :
At first Download Root Master.apk from here.
- Install the apps and open it.
- It may be take some time to load.
- Click on Multi Root. Wait for sometime for fully load.
- Now Click on root.
- Click on Batal. Now ti will install binary to your ROM.
- Now reboot your Primo GH2. After turning on the phone you should see Android is upgrading.
Now your Walton primo GH2 is rooted and you can enjoy all root privileges.
I don’t want to say more about Walton primo f2 and f3i root. You can see the article to root those phone. How to root and unroot Walton primo f2, f3, gh2, h3 Symphony xplorer w92 w68.
Process to install CWM recovery for Walton primo GH2, F2, F3i. I will show how to install CWM recovery on Walton primo GH2. If you want to install CWM recovery on f2 and f3i, Then you have to follow same process.
- No more talk let’s do it.
- Install BusyBox from Google Play Store. After install open it and click on install. Wait for completely install.
- Now Download recovery.img for CWM recovery for Walton primo GH2 from Here. Move the recovery.img to your phone External SD card. Don’t put into any folder. Just in SD card.
- Now install Mobileuncle-Tools from Google Play Store. After install open it and Grant Root Permission.
- Click on Recovery update. It will automatically find the recovery.img file. Click on recovery.img
- Now it will be install automatically. Reboot after complete.
Now your phone automatically open in recovery mode. Now you can backup your ROM from Backup option from here.
Make sure you have Keep at least 1 GB free space on SD card before make backup.
Note : Rename the recovery image file as recovery.img (If the file has different name. ). Otherwise Mobileuncle-Tools can’t find the recovery.img file.
Root Install CWM recovery Walton primo GH2 F2 F3i Install CWM recovery on Walton Primo F2. Click here recovery.img file. Download
Install CWM recovery for Walton primo F3i. Click here to download recovery.img file. Download