Samsung launch their flagship Note Series Android smartphone Samsung Galaxy Note9.
Samsung announced about their new Samsung Galaxy Note9 only two weeks ago. Now they started to take pre-order in Bangladesh & India. It’s means Samsung started to pay attention in Asian markets instead of European & USA. Samsung also declared about note 9 price. It will cost INR 67900 for 6 GB RAM & 128 Storage variant which BDT 94900 in Bangladesh & $960 for US Market. 8 GB RAM & 512 GB variant price INR 84900 which $1210 in US this. The 8 GB RAM variant isn’t available in Bangladesh for pre-order.
Samsung Galaxy Note9 comes with a 6.4 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors display with a resolution of 1440 x 2960 pixels. It’s powered by a Exynos 9810 processor. The Phone packs with Dual 12 MP Primary Camera and a 8 MP, f/1.7 front camera for better selfies. It’s powered by High Capacity Non-removable Li-Ion 4000 mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy Note9 Features Highlight:
- 6.4 inches 1440P Super AMOLED display.
- Android 8.1 Oreo OS.
- Octa-core (4×2.7 GHz Mongoose M3 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A55) Processor.
- 6/8 GB RAM & 128/512 GB internal storage.
- Dual 12 MP Primary Camera and 8 MP front camera.
- Non-removable Li-Ion 4000 mAh battery.
- Qi wireless charging.
- Fast battery charging through wired & wireless mode.
- IP68 certified – dust & water proof over 1.5 meter and 30 minutes.
What’s new in Galaxy Note9? It’s available in Metallic Copper, Midnight Black, and Ocean Blue colors. The new Note9 made with 4000 mAh Battery with onld quick charge 2.0 technology. Bluetooth integration in Stylus pen for remote presentation. Launching price pretty lower the preview Galaxy Note8.