After a short delay Samsung Galaxy Note 8 has launch in India with a price tag Rs. 67900. The phone is IP68 certified, dust and water resistant. It also supports fast battery charging, through wired and wireless modes. It’s support iris scanner for lock & Unlock. CEO and President for Southeast Asia H.C. Hong of Samsung Mobile was present at stage in the Unveil event. The Note 8 was Unveil at USA in August. This is the first phone which gained 72000 pre-order and 250K online registration from interest people in a day in India market. At this time only Exynos variant which 64 GB Internal Memory available in India. The phone has a Most rich Multimedia features from any other Samsung Smartphone.
Unlocked Galaxy Note 8 is available for pre-order from Samsung UK at price £869.
The phone open for pre-booking in USA via Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint channel price starting from #960 to $1299
Samsung mobile Bangladesh Al ready open it’s pre-booking in Bangladesh at price TK. 94900.
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 features highlight
- 6.3 inches 1440P Super AMOLED display.
- Exynos 8895 chip set.
- Android 7.1 Nougat OS & Upgrade-able to Android Oreo.
- Octa-core (Quad core 2.3 GHz + Quad core 1.7 GHz) processor.
- 6 GB RAM & 64 GB /128 GB internal storage.
- Dual 12 MP Primary Camera and 8 MP front camera.
- Non-removable Li-Ion 3,300 mAh battery.
- Qi wireless charging.
- Fast battery charging.
- IP68 certified – dust & water proof over 1.5 meter and 30 minutes